At the moment, my mind is an egg scramble. There is just so much to tell and I just can’t sort it all out. So for now, here’s a quick run down;
- I have spent the past three weeks in Real Estate school. I’m finished now.
- I found white hair in my temples which is camouflaging nicely with the blonde, or is that white too?
- I decided that after over a year of treatment from a Chiropractor, my neck and back just aren’t healing quickly enough, so I started to go to a masseuse.
- I just realized that I’m coming up on the 20th anniversary of my 25th birthday and it’s bumming me out. Not for the reasons you think.
- I had decided I am almost over scheduled, but only every other month.
- I did like Vegas, but I hate that I picked spring break weekend to go. I need a do over. And to make more faces at people.
- I can’t wait until the kids are out of school so I can find out how many “lost” items are in Jake’s locker.
- I have to take a test that scares me, not because it contains items regarding big words like State, National, law or even license. It’s scary because it’s multiple choice.
- I’m still trying to figure out where all my pictures in my old posts went. I still say there is a leprechaun living in my computer.
- Tomorrow I have to get a better planner because I just can’t get on board with the whole phone-calendar-organizer-where-the-hell-is-that-app thing.
- I’m thinking of having a T-shirt made with my name on it, along with an explanation. Why? Because they just don’t believe that I’m not Lea, pronounced Lee….they still call my Leah. It’s okay, I answer to pretty much anything anymore. No, scratch that, it gets annoying after I correct them three or four or twenty-two seventy-nine times.
- Driver’s really bug me. Really bug me. Really make me turn into someone I’m not normally. Driver’s make my passengers’ ears bleed.
So now that it’s all (almost all) out there, I can start making sense again. At least as much sense as I can muster.